Report On The Installation Ceremony Of Interact Club
|Date||:||23 August 2012|
|Timings||:||10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Organised By||:||Interact Club BBPS Noida|
- Bal Bharati Public School, Noida organized it’s 3rd Installation Ceremony of Interact Club – ‘PARICHAY’ on 23 August 2012. The ceremony was graced by the presence of the distinguished guests of Rotary Club of Noida. Rtn Anoop Jairath (President- Rotary Club ,Noida) , Rtn Aarti Jairath, Rtn Priyanka Malhotra, Rtn Harish Tripathi, Rtn Prem Chopra were the chief guests for the ceremony.
- The ceremony started with the Saraswati Vandana, sung by the school choir which was followed by a performance of school band on ‘The Working Heroes’.
- The President of the Interact Club Kartikeya Shankar’s speech that acquainted the audiences with the community service work carried out by the Club during the year 2011-2012 amplified with the supplement of a slide show.
- The next item was the main event of the program, ’The Badge Ceremony’. Nearly 60 interacters got the badges from the distinguished guests.
- The Interact Club is a Club which is not meant for only community service but also interacting with the students of other schools. The members of this club contribute to the society by visiting orphanages, old age homes, village schools and try to interact with them and learn something about their lives and improve upon themselves.
- The ceremony ended with a vote of thanks by the Principal Of the School. The experience helped the members to draw an exact meaning of the word ‘Interact’ and the club will try to indulge in more community service to make the school feel proud.
Compiled by : The Interact Club
Members of Interact Club of BBPS Noida are committed and servile towards community service.
The following activities were performed in year 2012-13
- In the month of April the Internet Club made the year's start by teaching students of ANAWA. The Interacters are activiely engaged in this activity to spread basic 'Computer Education' to the under privileged and illiterate ones.
A Report on Blood Donation Camp
The ‘Blood Donation Camp’ organized by the Interact Club of Bal Bharati Public School, Noida under the ageis of the Rotary Noida Blood Bank on 04 August 2012 was a grand event. It was well organized camp within the school premises in which more than 44 parents contributed to donate blood,making it a great success.
- The event was carried out under the supervision of two expert doctors , one nurse, three technicians , fifteen interactors and teachers who gave their valuable time for this social cause.
The camp turned out to be one of the effective platforms in bringing the parents (donors), children and teachers together.
Followed by this activity a visit to Sorkha Village was organised and an interaction was held with the students of the nereby school.
After this the next was the Installation Ceremony of the Interact Club held on 23 August.
The next activity held during the month of September was a second visit to Sorkha Village with a dietician to educate the school kids and their mothers about nutrition.
In the month of October almost 50 saplings were planted within the school premises by the members along with the support from of Rotary Club Noida.
The activity taken up by the Club in the month of November was the collection with clothes, blankets, sweaters, medicines, bags, books, bed sheets, etc for the NGO 'GOONJ'
The activity in the month of December was making of Christmas and New Year cards by the interactors. Nearly 200 cards were sold to collect the money for charity.
In the month of January on 17th January 2013 children of Cls IX, X & XI visited Sorkha Village once again to meet the village children to wish them 'Happy New Year' and also distribute the toiletries like soap, shampoo etc to spread awareness, hygiene and cleanliness.
In the month of February a group of students with the teachers in charge will visit an old age home (Jan Kalyan Old Age Home). The students will interact and entertain them. The interacters will put up a cultural program also.
Another session is about to end and a new one would start but interactors would not change even if there is an end to the chart!!!
(Mrs. Ritu Anand, Mrs. Madhu Seghal)