The School in its endeavour to ensure holistic development of students, conducts various open exams throughout the year. Primary school students performed superbly in the open exams held during the year and have reached the next level of competition.
Heartiest congratulations to the students and to their parents for the desired supports.
We wish you best of luck for the next round to be conducted soon.
Hats off to the Young Quizzer
CBSE organizes Aavishkar quiz under Rashtriya Aavishkar Abhiyan every month to promote inquisitiveness, creativity and innovative spirit among school children in the area of Science, Mathematics and Technology.
Aditya Khandelwal of Class – III has made us proud by winning a place among the top ten achievers of the quiz held in December 2015 in the primary category (I – V). He had cleared the Preliminary round and the Face to Face round with impressive scores before being selected for the Final online quiz conducted by CBSE in Dec 2015. He also bagged a cash prize of Rs. 2500.
Kudos to Aditya for his commendable effort!!!
Math’s whiz kid
It has been our endeavor at Bal Bharati Public School, Noida to nurture the love of mathematics in our students. To achieve this aim, we undertake a host of mathematical activities to first identify the mathematical ability and then to hone the same.
Sivasunu Pathak (Class IV-B) has made us immensely proud by winning the second prize in the State Level Inter School Abacus Competition organised by Brain-O-Brain at Seth Anandram Jaipuria, Ghaziabad. Sivasunu bagged a cash prize of Rs 7500, a champion’s trophy as well as a merit certificate.
Our Principal appreciated his ability to calculate complex arithmetic sums in just a few seconds. The feat of this amazing child prodigy was appreciated by all the students in the School Assembly held on 18th December, 2015.
We do hope, Sivasunu keeps adding more feathers to his cap. Way to go Sivasunu!!!!
Our Proud Moments ……….
- We congratulate Areeba Fatima (CLASS I-B) and Sidra Laeeq (CLASS I-D) for enthusiastically participating and securing 1st position in JAL KRITI-ORIGAMI (PAPER FOLDING) competition at 4th ASN Yamuna Wealth Interschool Cultural & Literary Fest-Vivication 2015 organized by ASN Sr.Secondary School, Delhi.
- Due to their spectacular performance a Certificate of Appreciation was presented to Bal Bharati Public School, Noida by CMS Vatavaran, an environment & wildlife film festival and forum for securing first position in JAL KRITI-ORIGAMI (PAPER FOLDING) Competition as a part of ‘Water for Life Festival 2015’.
- Areeba Fatima and Sidra Laeeq are the perfect role models for many more students to follow their footsteps.
Akshita Khanna of class V, has bagged the first position and a cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000 in the National Level Painting Competition under the aegis of National Campaign on Energy Conservation (2015) conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Govt. of India (Ministry of Power), the final round for which was held on 12 Dec. 2015.
Our Proud Moments ……….
- We extend warm congratulations to Abhishek Rathi (IV B) on his resounding achievement of securing prestigious fourth position at the CBSE-INDIA AFRICA FORUM SUMMIT CREATIVE EXPRESSION CONTEST at Regional Level.
- A student like Abhishek is not just an asset to the school but a source of inspiration for many more students to follow his footsteps. It goes without saying that your role in bringing up your child and shaping him as what we find him to-day is indeed significant and exemplary.
- Kajol Singh, a student of Class XII (2014-15) of Bal Bharati Public School, Noida has made her parents and school proud by securing 190th rank in AIPMT – 2015 conducted by CBSE.
- A medical aspirant since Class IV, Kajol followed a strict strategic plan and improved her time management. Simplicity marks her personality. With her perseverance and focus, she has also bagged 568th rank in UPCPMT – 2015 and 329th Rank in IPUCET MBBS 2015.
- ‘Success comes only with hard work’ is her mantra. She not only studied NCERT books thoroughly but also other study materials. She focused on every single aspect of the syllabus and secured 99% marks in Biology in Class XII.
- We wish her a bright and successful future.