Mr. Nikhil Channa
School Managing Committee
To do anything in this world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can.
The above has been comprehensively proved by each and every member of Bal Bharati (ND) Parivaar for presenting such a grand show.
- It goes without saying that a programme of this magnitude requires a high degree of thoughtful planning, coordination and execution with precision and I am indeed proud to say that the entire school rose to the occasion and worked as one motivated team. And the result of it all was the flood of appreciation and praise that poured in from all quarters
- The rendition by the school choir was in perfect sur, taal and laye. I do appreciate the humongous effort it requires to train children that too numbering 100 plus.
- The reason why Annual Day programmes of our school have over the years carved a niche for themselves and captured the imagination of the parent audience is the creative dimensions of our thought process which invariably builds the item structure on certain theme / message. The Mont Item ‘Pandora’s Box’ received appreciation from one and all.
- The crowning glory this time round was the Invocation Dance and the Hindi Play which elevated the standard of creativity skills in the school to a new height.
- The Tableau was extremely innovative and informative. It was indeed an excellent presentation of the needs of 21st Century, the mankind needs to take care off.
- The Emcees performed their task with confidence and elan.
- I congratulate you all and express my heartfelt gratitude to the Convenor, the Item Co-ordinators, Teachers-in-Charge, other Officers and staff for making the Annual Day programme such a grand success.
- I will be failing in my duty if I don’t mention the hard and timely work put in by all members of staff in their specified areas of responsibility, which contributed significantly in the grand success of the programme.
- I am indeed proud to have got an opportunity to be working all these years with hugely talented, committed and proud staff.
In continuation with the trademark expression of appreciation,
bravo zulu !
KEEP IT UP !!!